POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A bar at the club : Re: A bar at the club Server Time
2 Aug 2024 02:25:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A bar at the club
From: jhu
Date: 27 Dec 2007 23:35:00
Message: <web.47747be083ea2db132ce44a40@news.povray.org>
Kyle <hob### [at] gatenet> wrote:
> On Wed, 26 Dec 2007 08:42:43 EST, "jhu" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
>
> >But the place is empty because it's too early. And it's Wednesday.
>
> Hey, that's cool.  But where are the beer taps?
>
> Perhaps it's an after-hours club?  Around here we have after-hours clubs where you
bring your own booze and they keep
 it on a shelf to server to you.  It's a way that clubs get around selling booze
> after hours.  They just charge you a cover charge at the door instead.

Ok, added beer taps. Also upped the radiosity count to give a smoother
background. Anything else anyone want added?

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'bar.jpg' (93 KB)

Preview of image 'bar.jpg'