POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A room with a flower : Re: A room with a flower Server Time
2 Aug 2024 02:26:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A room with a flower
From: nemesis
Date: 18 Dec 2007 10:30:00
Message: <web.4767e75fec6e2e9f773c9a3e0@news.povray.org>
"jhu" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> Took 70 hours to render. And parts of it still don't look quite right. Hmmm...

beautiful, I agree.  But 70 hours?!! O_o

It's very lit out there and yet the flower doesn't present any kind of
transparency, it's all shadowed... the edges of the lit window and other parts
are also very rough, no antialias?  hmm, I suppose it features antialiasing but
the litght values are so high that povray has some trouble with color
clipping...