POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A room with a flower : Re: A room with a flower Server Time
2 Aug 2024 02:19:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A room with a flower
From: Mike the Elder
Date: 18 Dec 2007 08:55:00
Message: <web.4767d0a7ec6e2e9fe2b2e7080@news.povray.org>
"jhu" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> Took 70 hours to render. And parts of it still don't look quite right. Hmmm...

Excellent composition.  From an aesthetic (as opposed to technical) point of
view, I feel that the work can be called a completed success.  The lines and
angles produce well-balanced and interesting divisions of both the three
dimensional space being modeled and the two dimensional plane of the image.
Also, the organic nature of the shape of the flower is nicely emphasized by the
regular geometry of the setting.  All in all, a splendid work of art.

I wish you much success in tweaking the last few technical bits (slightly more
visible water would, IMHO, be a good thing) so that the image will be exactly
as you wish it to be.

Best Regards,
Mike C.