POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : shiny shiny shiny : Re: shiny shiny shiny Server Time
2 Aug 2024 10:18:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: shiny shiny shiny
From: Bill Pragnell
Date: 13 Dec 2007 05:35:00
Message: <web.476109b11bb4a81e731f01d10@news.povray.org>
"alphaQuad" <alp### [at] earthlinknet> wrote:
> "Bill Pragnell" <bil### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
> > Here it is:

Nice. My camera def has a square aspect ratio, so your image looks a little
stretched... alter 'right' to suit your resolution, or use a square image!
Looks like I modified that box since making the original images, too :).

> I learned much from that. It is the language of your soul and also the language
> of rapid POV instruction. Is there a reason that "Round_Box_Union" does not
> turn the color of reserved words? Mpov 1.2.1

Yes - it's not a reserved word! It's a macro in shapes.inc. Have a look at the
docs, there are many useful macros and shapes in this file:
http://www.povray.org/documentation/view/3.6.1/468/

Bill