POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : initial splash : Re: initial splash Server Time
2 Aug 2024 10:22:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: initial splash
From: alphaQuad
Date: 6 Dec 2007 01:55:00
Message: <web.47579be5f4b3a06cd8615d340@news.povray.org>
And before I go there is one more thing.

I just wanted to see the project move along and who better to do it than someone
with the kind of time I have. Not being a slave to ego affords me this luxury.

But there are always those who will do anything and everything to stop progress.
To those competitors I say: Just because you been working with POV since day one

creativity of a Menorian frigate rat.

If these twits think I care enough to read their attempt at distraction and
petty chicken scratch rather than accomplish something, HAH!