POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : initial splash : Re: initial splash Server Time
2 Aug 2024 10:20:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: initial splash
From: alphaQuad
Date: 4 Dec 2007 20:00:01
Message: <web.4755f6c6f4b3a06c320451ce0@news.povray.org>

> Is it for a software installation screen, for a system startup screen,
> for a BIOS startup image - what exactly is the intended point at which
> this image would be used, and by whom?
>
> That said, if you ask for comments/criticism, don't get defensive if
> people provide honest criticisms - if you don't want that, then don't ask
> for it. :-)
>
> Jim

Hi Jim, good to hear from you,

I see questions so I wont ignore:
It's for the program in the upper right.

And it was really for and about the people listed,
as I am not going to about listing people without them having a say in it.

I thought people would read the text about understand the situation.
Silly me.

Defensive is not an accurate description of my reply to indecent remarks
There is nothing to defend. I'll meet each individually and treat them with just
deserts as I see fit, as it should be.

Thank you,
aQ