POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Slime's povcomp tree on Hospital magazine : Re: Slime's povcomp tree on Hospital magazine Server Time
2 Aug 2024 04:16:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Slime's povcomp tree on Hospital magazine
From: alphaQuad
Date: 19 Nov 2007 12:10:00
Message: <web.4741c2ac220aa032f1cc42d70@news.povray.org>
"alphaQuad" <alp### [at] earthlinknet> wrote:
> ... Anyone without a "silver spoon" has had a difficult time,
> trust me.
>
> aQ
>
> What's wrong with the world? Infinite apathy and narcissistic selfishness born
> in the suffering and punishing negative influence. Get out of that line, ya
> think?.

on that note it was once put to me: there are 1st world countries and 3rd world
countries. Wait! What happened to 2nd world? Well in their superiority trip
they thought 2nd world sounded too close to their "1st world".

The Negative ego payoffs are complete (synergy) as follows:

1. Avoiding responsibility or the truth
2. Self-pity/poor me
3. Righteousness/martyrhood/punishment
4. Holding out for guarantees that I wont be hurt before I will love or trust
5. Self-Importance/competition/superiority
6. Blame
7. Clinging to the past

where 4 is the core and 1,2,3 mirror and reflect 7,6,5 respectively (lower and
higher octave)

aQ,
still "fixing" the world (in vain)