POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Fall Forest : Re: Fall Forest Server Time
2 Aug 2024 10:26:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fall Forest
From: Kirk Andrews
Date: 18 Nov 2007 21:30:00
Message: <web.4740f45930e052eadd21a49b0@news.povray.org>
Thanks, everyone!

Based on your suggestions, I think I would like to add leaves on the forest
floor (and maybe some flying through the air).  If I wanted to do it right, I
would need to figure out a way to get those eroded banks.  There is a slight
"glow" done in post-processing.  I had thought about adding a watchtower--I
made a couple of tower models last year, and they might look pretty good here.
Unfortunately, these additions will probably have to wait until I've got a bit
more time.

Thanks again,

Kirk