POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Sky (7 of n) : Re: Sky (7 of n) Server Time
2 Aug 2024 04:19:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Sky (7 of n)
From: stm31415
Date: 17 Nov 2007 11:35:01
Message: <web.473f17426c8c0a7e296f4ef10@news.povray.org>
Oh, wow. I really love this one. They are painterly, and have a definite
dimensionality to them. The whole sky is dramatic, and the clouds make a great
image all by themselves --- but I can see putting something in front of them;
they wouldn't drown out a scene, just highlight it. Brilliant work. I'm waiting
with baited breath to hear about you methods.

--
Sam Bleckley