POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Fall Forest : Fall Forest Server Time
2 Aug 2024 04:24:44 EDT (-0400)
  Fall Forest
From: Kirk Andrews
Date: 17 Nov 2007 01:45:01
Message: <web.473e8dac87c204f7dd21a49b0@news.povray.org>
Here's another attempt at landscapes.  I feel that there is still something
missing from the image to make it feel the way I want it to, but I'm not sure
what it is yet.  I want to add genuine media to get a nice, moist, morning
mist.  I generally stay as far away from media as possible, so if someone with
some experience might suggest a good starting place, I'd be much obliged.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'fallforest.jpg' (370 KB)

Preview of image 'fallforest.jpg'