POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Just meshin' around : Re: Just meshin' around Server Time
2 Aug 2024 12:21:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Just meshin' around
From: alphaQuad
Date: 16 Nov 2007 22:05:00
Message: <web.473e59a4e80243ea7c249acb0@news.povray.org>
"George J. Wallace" <geo### [at] msncom> wrote:
> Hi alphaQuad - did you ever release that mesh viewer/exporter ?  If so, I'd
> really like to get a copy.  TIA...gjw

when I started this I didnt know Poseray existed. The request made go back to
work on it any way. Now I have to use Poseray on same p51-mustang to see what
it will do with no material library as found.

So the latest work is available and previous downloads should never have been
released with such limited functionality and interface.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'p51_export.jpg' (235 KB)

Preview of image 'p51_export.jpg'