POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Higher Altitudes : Higher Altitudes Server Time
2 Aug 2024 04:23:34 EDT (-0400)
  Higher Altitudes
From: Kirk Andrews
Date: 16 Nov 2007 08:55:03
Message: <web.473da00ad6026d6fdd21a49b0@news.povray.org>
After finishing with my island scene, I decided to use the same basic structure
to apply to various landscapes.  That reminded me of the impressive "landscape
of the week" projects by Christoph Hormann and later Jaime Vives Piqueres'
"Project Tierra".  My attempt does not stand up to the images they have
produced, but I am pleased with the results so far.  Here is one example and I
plan to put up space on my website with more examples.  I'd love to hear your
thoughts and suggestions.

Rendered in 5hrs

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: