POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Sky (7 of n) : Sky (7 of n) Server Time
2 Aug 2024 04:24:21 EDT (-0400)
  Sky (7 of n)
From: Bruno Cabasson
Date: 16 Nov 2007 06:50:01
Message: <web.473d833cf3d44f1e8ba46670@news.povray.org>
This one is derived from sky_19. No radiosity this time. Scattering and
absorption are all White, so it it is only 'natural' colors. Only a few values
are different from sky_19. It might mean that nature's very sentitive.

Also, I am learning how to use my system myself, and how to draw rules that lead
to acceptable results.

When I feel confident enough, I'll write something about my method, and post the
code. I'll integrate it in the current state of TerraPOV.

As I type, I decide to name it pedantly BASS (Bruno's Atmospheric and Sky System
(better than Bruno's something ...)

    Bruno.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: