POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : image : Re: image - some code Server Time
2 Aug 2024 14:16:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: image - some code
From: alphaQuad
Date: 6 Nov 2007 14:00:01
Message: <web.4730b88ad7c6bfa28ab72f490@news.povray.org>
"Thomas de Groot" <t.d### [at] internlDOTnet> wrote:
> This is the code I used in one of my images:

bump map retrieved from: (is this a good bumpmap?)
http://planetpixelemporium.com/earth.html

Because parts of this works with parts of what I have. rendered as is, there is
no moon with bump map so perhaps the map is in question.

This method does not light the water and detail is lost. Here I am at a loss as
to what to do, to bring back water detail and leave moon as is.

Scripts to scene-files for improvement - maps not included.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'waterscene_06_thom.png' (658 KB)

Preview of image 'waterscene_06_thom.png'
waterscene_06_thom.png