POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Black hole... hmmm !!! : Re: Black hole... hmmm !!! Server Time
2 Aug 2024 06:20:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Black hole... hmmm !!!
From: danbo
Date: 3 Nov 2007 03:55:00
Message: <web.472c3681753c2b1ecf56688d0@news.povray.org>
how!

I've forgotten to tell you that this picture represents the moment just before
anything exists. It means for me that any light exists, but I cant represent
the no-thing. May be the black colour is wrong, and a new one we don't know is
there, but which one ?

I am anxious, but I have to leave you, the postman is ringing at my door. I'm
waiting for a book about 'Nothing is less than a little bit' from M.T. World,
an american writer.