POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The Fire : The Fire Server Time
2 Aug 2024 06:18:58 EDT (-0400)
  The Fire
From: danbo
Date: 31 Oct 2007 17:00:01
Message: <web.4728f9e64c47e8d7cf56688d0@news.povray.org>
The fire is at the origin of our world (space), but it's also at the end of
life.
Bachelard, a french philosopher wrote a very interesting book about the fire and
he gaves the different aspects or impacts of the fire on the human being being
(mind).

The fire has a spirit, it understands everything we do and tell. If you ear the
wood in the chimney, you can listne to what the fire tells.

Long rendering  : around 5 mn, but not the longest.

I have painted a huge canvas with this picture.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'le_feu.jpg' (377 KB)

Preview of image 'le_feu.jpg'