POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Celest Flower : Celest Flower Server Time
2 Aug 2024 06:17:44 EDT (-0400)
  Celest Flower
From: danbo
Date: 31 Oct 2007 16:50:01
Message: <web.4728f86dedf2579dcf56688d0@news.povray.org>
With my Camera, a N...n F80, I have took a photography ofa stars which is very
far away, near the polar star, with a very powered lens.
I was surprised when I saw a so big flower, with the pollen (new planets) and
the future suns.
it was nice.
So I show you this moment of great emotion.

A rendering of around 10 minutes, in 1200 x 1000 pixels with a poor 3.2 Ghz
pentium 4. (I m waiting fot the deca core with 5689.235 Thz speed).

Isosurfaces, sin, cos, etc, and  'difference' functions are welcome in this
picture

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'fleurceleste.jpg' (450 KB)