POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Matellic Sun : Matellic Sun Server Time
2 Aug 2024 06:17:50 EDT (-0400)
  Matellic Sun
From: danbo
Date: 31 Oct 2007 16:15:00
Message: <web.4728ef25a1a4e6d1cf56688d0@news.povray.org>
Imagine what happens when the world will be reduce in equations (POVRAY is a
part of this !).
Can it be possible not to know every thing, giving to everyone the possibility
to imagine, to dream, to create.

And, if one day, we discover on the beach our future sun, something with a human
touch ?
Are we a dream ? (Did you listen to the movie Matrix ?)

Yet, are we POVRAY being ???

I am a scientist, I am an artist, But i prefer to be artist and scientist.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'sun_risingup2.jpg' (200 KB)

Preview of image 'sun_risingup2.jpg'