POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Just meshin' around : Re: Just meshin' around Server Time
2 Aug 2024 14:16:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Just meshin' around
From: alphaQuad
Date: 29 Oct 2007 10:00:00
Message: <web.4725f423e80243eab23aa5d0@news.povray.org>
"George J. Wallace" <geo### [at] msncom> wrote:
> Hi alphaQuad;
>   Thanks for the dl.  I'll give it a try this evening.  It could be a really
> useful tool for me.  Thanks again...gjw

Useful indeed. You can debug any math logic, write test functions without a
compiler. go from tested logic to literal translation in other languages you
can write. add DLL speed of comiled functions where script is too slow. write
complete progams others can improve, edit or use parts of.

I was going to do wavefront exporter/reader next, along with 9 other projects

Script currently running with version 6.14 32 bit