POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Just meshin' around : Re: Just meshin' around Server Time
2 Aug 2024 12:16:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Just meshin' around
From: alphaQuad
Date: 28 Oct 2007 17:20:01
Message: <web.47250ac2e80243ea93ac1e080@news.povray.org>
"George J. Wallace" <geo### [at] msncom> wrote:
> Hi alphaQuad - did you ever release that mesh viewer/exporter ?  If so, I'd
> really like to get a copy.  TIA...gjw

ya sure. Follow instructions in the readmesh closely. (I think I got something
here someone can load) Dont be surprised if the VC6 dll doesnt load on some
recent OS, AND if it does, I'd be very interested to know it. (just to stop
saying that)

http://members.aceweb.com/alphaquad/meshedit2.zip

Note that this started as a viewer and grew. I imagined it doing much more than
it currently does and I have some imagination. Turned out to be a huge project.

You have tons of script and some dll code that will get anyone started on their
own version if a VC6 dll doesnt work.

313161 bytes last I checked

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: