POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Symmetry [wip 2, photoshopped] : Symmetry [wip 2, photoshopped] Server Time
2 Aug 2024 06:14:58 EDT (-0400)
  Symmetry [wip 2, photoshopped]
From: triple r
Date: 27 Oct 2007 12:00:00
Message: <web.47235fd96b58f7af88727a860@news.povray.org>
Here's a much improved version.  Rendering time: 7 hours, rendered in two
halves.  The only thing I did in photoshop was to take a depth map of the image
and apply the lens blur filter.  It's almost necessary to separate out the rear
face of the sphere.  Too busy without it and too long of a render with the real
focal blur.  With double the mesh resolution, the artifacts went away in this
version.  I'm pleased with the result overall, but what do you think?  Ideas?
Suggestions?

 - Ricky

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: