POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Unoriginal Spheres : Re: Unoriginal Spheres Server Time
2 Aug 2024 06:15:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Unoriginal Spheres
From: Alfonso Vicente Zurdo
Date: 25 Oct 2007 13:30:01
Message: <web.4720d17c7a054e05dcf28f350@news.povray.org>

http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.images/thread/%3Cweb.471052a43f560074d367497a0@news.povray.org%3E/

> All it is is Wings3D and POV-Ray.  Pretty fun, really.  I suggest you try
> it.
>
>  - Ricky

Wow! Pretty images, of course.

I followed the tutorial, and I've created a similar shape with Wings3D. A
lot of work. There's no way to do a multisegment bridge between two faces
automatically, all must be a hand work.

But I'm happy with the result. Hope you like it.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'linking stars.jpg' (64 KB)

Preview of image 'linking stars.jpg'