POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Coffee on the Patio : Coffee on the Patio Server Time
2 Aug 2024 08:11:03 EDT (-0400)
  Coffee on the Patio
From: Allen
Date: 20 Oct 2007 18:10:01
Message: <web.471a7c97b743ab5847101aad0@news.povray.org>
This is an image I was creating for my art foundations class.  It started
out as a sketch for a small series... so I decided I would do a 3d render
of it as well.  This is how it came out.  There are a few flaws I noticed,
but I am to lazy to just fix one or two.  Plus, doesn't matter as long as
noone else notices ^.^

Kinda simple and surrealistic.  Any hints, comments, advice?

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download '3_coffeepatio.jpg' (41 KB)

Preview of image '3_coffeepatio.jpg'