POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : "Glimpse" WIP : Re: "Glimpse" WIP Server Time
2 Aug 2024 08:10:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: "Glimpse" WIP
From: Kirk Andrews
Date: 19 Oct 2007 15:10:01
Message: <web.4719004e2e200f127e1bc26d0@news.povray.org>
> Looks like post-processing scared everyone away. ;-)

I know! I was starting to feel shunned!  That'll teach me to
post-process...well, maybe... :)

> It's a nice image, but it looks like something is missing. I wouldn't know
> what, though. I love the media, but I guess that is what you
> post-processed?

Yes, the media is post-processed.  I decided I could spend three hours
getting the media settings right in POV, or thirty seconds post-processing
and get nearly the same result.

Its a simple image, but it captured my mood: looking for some break in the
monotony of life.