POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Light FX : Re: Light FX Server Time
2 Aug 2024 14:16:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Light FX
From: alphaQuad
Date: 18 Oct 2007 02:25:01
Message: <web.4716fbfeb41a35401b4d6a30@news.povray.org>
MegaPOV Render Time: 15 hrs 5m 43s 54343 seconds

Only inner and outer glass spheres, and one cylinder, but those who have the
script probably already know this.

Thought I had cylinder corners touching the sphere.
If adjusted, I expect a lot of interior glass changes would occur.

Being such a lengthy process I am seeing these effects for the fist time
after much work.

Seems Scam has hit upon sweet random streams for the ten beams by adding
'111' to my vector streams. 111 = ideal vectors?

Reflected Rays:             5792009   Total Internal:           456338
Refracted Rays:             5335671

Smallest Alloc:                  18 bytes
Largest  Alloc:               90016 bytes
Peak memory used:            756633 bytes
Total Scene Processing Times
  Parse Time:    0 hours  0 minutes  8 seconds (8 seconds)
  Photon Time:   0 hours  0 minutes  0 seconds (0 seconds)
  Cloth Time:    0 hours  0 minutes  0 seconds (0 seconds)
  Mechsim Time:  0 hours  0 minutes  0 seconds (0 seconds)
  Render Time:  15 hours  5 minutes 35 seconds (54335 seconds)
  Postpr. Time:  0 hours  0 minutes  0 seconds (0 seconds)
  Total Time:   15 hours  5 minutes 43 seconds (54343 seconds)
POV-Ray finished

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'lightfx5.png' (438 KB)