POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Light FX : Re: Light FX Server Time
2 Aug 2024 14:16:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Light FX
From: alphaQuad
Date: 17 Oct 2007 18:20:00
Message: <web.4716896cb41a3540da007a770@news.povray.org>
"scam" <sca### [at] mailusydeduau> wrote:
> The non-uniform scaling of the agate pattern
> in the normal block was to make it look more like blurred reflections (to
> me).

Seems a useful concept to have in the utility belt.
"non-uniform scaling of the agate pattern"

Learning from experience such as yours is essential.

Since this is taking forever ... what the 'ell. preview of desktop that is
to come in about 7 more hours. does anyone run a larger desktop than 1280 x
1024?

cant be many. hope for not crashing. I better walk away now.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'image_point_5.png' (197 KB)

Preview of image 'image_point_5.png'