POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : "Glimpse" WIP : "Glimpse" WIP Server Time
2 Aug 2024 08:17:57 EDT (-0400)
  "Glimpse" WIP
From: Kirk Andrews
Date: 14 Oct 2007 09:50:01
Message: <web.47121d56534420ed7e1bc26d0@news.povray.org>
I had an inspiration for a POV image yesterday, so here it is.  I'm afraid
I've abandoned POV-purism, so there is post-processing.  (In fact, for the
final image, I plan on editing in an image of a man looking upward at the
base of the lit column.)  The textures could use more work, but I'm mostly
concerned with the mood.  Anyway, let me know what you think. Thanks.

-- Kirk

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'the hall copy sm.jpg' (121 KB)

Preview of image 'the hall copy sm.jpg'
the hall copy sm.jpg