POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : 3.7 beta availability : Re: 3.7 beta availability Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:22:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 3.7 beta availability
From: Blackfeather
Date: 13 Oct 2007 12:45:01
Message: <web.4710f50ac43a5a194d6cf4fa0@news.povray.org>

andrel <a_l### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:

> ...Mainly, I guess, to avoid being flamed by you.

Yeah.  Thanks, but I expected it.  It comes with being a noob.

I suppose what I really want to do is called "beta-using".  I wouldn't be
the only "beta-user" in this forum, since many here are using the beta22
and back-dating their computers.  I just need some kind, understanding,
(and potentially rule-breaking) soul to provide me with a copy no longer
available for download.

....and hopefully not start a war on the brink of the official 3.7 release.

- James