POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Lostguy WIP #8 : Re: Lostguy WIP #8 Server Time
2 Aug 2024 08:14:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lostguy WIP #8
From: Kenneth
Date: 12 Oct 2007 05:35:00
Message: <web.470f3f49770a47d9f017fa660@news.povray.org>
Tim Nikias <JUS### [at] gmxnetWARE> wrote:
> So, after quite some time, another update on the image.

This is a landscape that I would actually like to visit! It's a really
compelling image, very original and well-executed. It looks like a fantasy
painting come to life. The lighting and the blurred background give it a
"real but fantastic" quality. I wouldn't change a thing (...*except*
perhaps the featureless white figure...my only suggestion. He's a bit stiff
compared to all the rounded, sensual forms in the image.)

Ken W.