POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : IRTC entry revisited : Re: IRTC entry revisited Server Time
2 Aug 2024 08:18:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IRTC entry revisited
From: Bill Pragnell
Date: 8 Oct 2007 10:55:00
Message: <web.470a4399ae3c8c78731f01d10@news.povray.org>
Bryan Valencia <no### [at] waycom> wrote:
> There should be something reflected in the glass covering the photos on
> the wall and the lamp.  The Lack of any sort of reflection there makes
> the scene look like it was done on a 2 wall sitcom stage.

Hmm, I know what you mean, but I'd probably have to fake it. The light drops
off quite rapidly, so anything reflected would be extremely subtle and might
just look confusing, if visible at all. The glass ball is the only object
that really betrays the (intentional) simplicity of the setting.

Anyway, who says there's glass covering the photos? ;-)

> AWESOME WORK.

Thanks!