POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Radiosity scene.. Lighting? : Re: Radiosity scene.. Lighting? Server Time
2 Aug 2024 08:15:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Radiosity scene.. Lighting?
From: Bill Pragnell
Date: 4 Oct 2007 11:40:00
Message: <web.470508a2f8a39077731f01d10@news.povray.org>
Mike Raiford <mra### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
> What about this one?

Both very nice, but I think the first one looks more like daylight. However,
I do think your outdoors should be much, much brighter, maybe even
completely saturated. You'll probably have to lower the radiosity
brightness in that case, and antialiasing around the window frame will
suddenly get very hard, but still...

:)