POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Victoria Import : Re: Victoria Import Server Time
2 Aug 2024 14:15:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Victoria Import
From: alphaQuad
Date: 27 Sep 2007 19:30:01
Message: <web.46fc39a8cc37018fe18054de0@news.povray.org>
"St." <dot### [at] dotcom> wrote:
> "alphaQuad" <alp### [at] earthlinknet> wrote in message
>

>   > cool FlyerX rox
>
>       :o)  Welcome to the club!
>
>        ~Steve~
>

> > aQ

thanx steve,

a simple pov output of my v3.obj she was 180 reverse so I matrixed her back
around
hair tilted 2 degrees because of what seemed a high forehead

merged Thomas' material and up'd the ambient

alot needs setup in Poseray to achieve this image it seems.

and perhaps I need to experiment with daz exports, but I boot to another
drive to run directx8 which is a bit unstable here.

program closes, and no error messages appear.

Seems trace level was needed for hair to work

global_settings {
  //This setting is for alpha transparency to work properly.
  //Increase by a small amount if transparent areas appear dark.
   max_trace_level 10
}

big improvement in the skin hair and eyebrows

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'v3lo007.jpg' (256 KB)

Preview of image 'v3lo007.jpg'