POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Victoria Import : Re: Victoria Import Server Time
2 Aug 2024 14:16:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Victoria Import
From: alphaQuad
Date: 27 Sep 2007 15:05:00
Message: <web.46fbfde2cc37018fac60c46d0@news.povray.org>
THen suddenly a whale swam under me and carried me to shore humming a tune.
Said the name of it was "put the material in a different place"

so I did

mesh2 {
uv_mapping
material{Bangs_}
}

and the results have been made possible by Thomas.
Thank you Thomas!

now that still leaves the problem of the head/eyebrows using different
materials.
with all body data listed as one. (except for texture-indexed faces)

so should the mesh-parts/indices/materials be listed separately in mesh2{}?

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'v3lo004a.jpg' (106 KB)

Preview of image 'v3lo004a.jpg'