POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Radiosity and scattering media. : Re: Radiosity and scattering media. Server Time
2 Aug 2024 08:12:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Radiosity and scattering media.
From: Kenneth
Date: 19 Sep 2007 03:15:00
Message: <web.46f0cbe5964c6ca3ddc78dcc0@news.povray.org>
"Bruno Cabasson" <bru### [at] alcatelaleniaspacefr> wrote:
> My last experiment.

Really nice. Looks like wax to me!  Best wax cube I've seen...not that I've
seen that many of 'em.  ;-)

The only jarring part of the image is the red sphere; just seems out of
place (visually speaking.)  Draws too much attention to itself.

Mind posting your final "wax" code? It's quite impressive.

Ken W.