POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Bedroom Scene - WIP 2 : Re: Bedroom Scene - WIP 2 Server Time
2 Aug 2024 10:25:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bedroom Scene - WIP 2
From: POVeddie
Date: 1 Sep 2007 20:30:00
Message: <web.46da02bff9536937996a697c0@news.povray.org>
"Alfonso Vicente Zurdo" <kba### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> Hello, this it is my new attempt to create a realistic scene. It needs a
> little (much :P) work on the textures, but I'm happy with the result.
>
> I hope you like it!
>
> As always, I need your comments to improve my job!

Very nice start.

You need to dirty things up a bit otherwise it looks like a showroom.

Also, everything is perfectly placed. Things get bumped and moved when used,
especially smaller items.

The creases in the side of the bed are great. You need some in other places
too. Larger, gentler ones on top for example.

Good work.

Cheers
Eddie