POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Seams showing in Poser model : Re: Seams showing in Poser model Server Time
2 Aug 2024 10:20:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Seams showing in Poser model
From: Allan
Date: 30 Aug 2007 16:15:00
Message: <web.46d7247c1d0b78a80fd4bb0@news.povray.org>
FlyerX <fly### [at] yahoocom> wrote:

> Are you resizing the maps at export time? Looks like the maps were
> scaled down too much and their white edges are starting to show.

Good question.  Not specifically that I know of, I am still getting the hang
of Poser and PoseRay and all the various settings needed to move a model
into POV format.  I will recheck it tonight to make sure that there isn't
some default setting that is resizing the maps.

> Also for organic meshes as this one I would recommend un-checking keep
> mesh creases. Does the bear look smooth if all the maps are removed?

I have not tried that variation but will tonight.  This day job of mine sure
gets in the way of more important matters!  :-)

Thanks!

-Allan