POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Seams showing in Poser model : Re: Seams showing in Poser model Server Time
2 Aug 2024 10:21:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Seams showing in Poser model
From: Allan
Date: 30 Aug 2007 12:50:00
Message: <web.46d6f49c1d0b78a80fd4bb0@news.povray.org>
"Thomas de Groot" <t.d### [at] internlDOTnet> wrote:

> Hmm... I have to think about this. I have seen something similar sometimes
> when using the face room, but that is obviously not the case here :-)
> Is this a regular Poser figure? I ask because it can be a problem with the
> figure. Some of the animal figures are too low resolution. How does it
> render in Poser itself?
>
> Thomas

Sorry, it is the DAZ polar bear model which was positioned in Poser 7.  It
looked OK in Poser, meaning it did not have the white seams.  It looks 100
time better in POVray except for the seams.  Note the seams appear to be
where the various parts meet.  All work was done on a MacPro running
PoseRay under Parallels.

Thanks!

-Allan