POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The evil eyes : Re: The evil eyes Server Time
2 Aug 2024 10:22:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The evil eyes
From: scam
Date: 29 Aug 2007 05:05:00
Message: <web.46d535e4a1ef49a3e43b92be0@news.povray.org>
Glad to see such a simple scene getting a reaction from people! It's funny
that had I set out to make a sinister feeling image I'm sure I would have
failed miserably.

"Thomas de Groot" <t.d### [at] internlDOTnet> wrote:

> This is a nightmare indeed!!!
> Amazing how sometimes chance makes you discover unexpected things. This is
> particularly good. The challenge now is to combine this with the original
> idea of a flower (petal).....

I do like the idea of working a flower into the image, it certainly would
make for a nice contrast. Unfortunately that will be easier said then done
since part of the reason I ended up where I did is due to the trouble I was
having with my flower!