POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : U3 compatible : U3 compatible Server Time
19 May 2024 13:00:44 EDT (-0400)
  U3 compatible
From: Carl
Date: 27 Aug 2007 12:55:01
Message: <web.46d301afd661b1cf70dc520d0@news.povray.org>
I just got introduced to U3 jump drives last week and I must say I love the
concept.  I'm still learning just what they can do but I'm very curious,
has there been any talk of a U3 compatible version of POV-Ray?  Is one in
the works or does one already exist?  I did a quick search here and didn't
see any mention of U3.  If you don't know what I'm talking about here is a
good place to start:

 http://www.u3.com/

Thanks,
Carl