POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : pov periodic in picometers : Re: pov periodic in picometers Server Time
2 Aug 2024 10:25:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: pov periodic in picometers
From: alphaQuad
Date: 25 Aug 2007 12:25:00
Message: <web.46d05765a87c509492cd43ca0@news.povray.org>
haichen,

Thank you for that effort but it seems I need to know where you found this
data, something more than a domain.

Almost everything but the last row:
http://www.webelements.com/webelements/properties/text/image-flash/atomic-radius.html

And no sanity seems to exist there as you can never tell what to expect to
appear after a click.
Back button brings up different charts, etc than what was there previously.
(heinous indeed)

Pr Atomic radius (empirical) [/pm]: 185
Ac Atomic radius (empirical) [/pm]: 195
U Atomic radius (empirical) [/pm]: 175
Ho Atomic radius (empirical) [/pm]: 175

I find a descrepancy and do not see U or Ac. Can you account for the
descrepancy of Pr and which is the actual value? (Where are all of them?
preferably in some text format that can be read.)

Pr 247
Nd 206
Pm 205
Sm 238
Eu 231
Gd 233
Tb 225
Dy 228
Ho 226
Er 226
Tm 222
Yb 222

Hopfully, with some assistance, there will be a new and better periodic in
this thread soon.