POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Radiosity : Re: Radiosity Server Time
2 Aug 2024 10:27:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Radiosity
From: o bb spammed
Date: 23 Aug 2007 12:30:01
Message: <web.46cdb51c4485a72bc81efaa0@news.povray.org>
"Slime" <fak### [at] emailaddress> wrote:
> Cool. I like the second version the best for the colors. It looks like the
> first one needs higher quality radiosity settings.
>
>  - Slime
>  [ http://www.slimeland.com/ ]

Upping the settings makes a huge difference, both in quality and time to
render.  This took nearly 8 hours to render at 2560x2048, whereas it took
maybe 30 minutes before.  I think I'll stick to admiring yours :o)  Thanks
for the inspiration though

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download '2.png' (239 KB)