POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : topaz (84k jpg) : Re: topaz (84k jpg) Server Time
2 Aug 2024 10:22:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: topaz (84k jpg)
From: Leef me
Date: 22 Aug 2007 20:55:00
Message: <web.46ccdab41b274c68ed05561a0@news.povray.org>
Samuel Benge <stb### [at] THIShotmailcom> wrote:
> Jim Charter wrote:
> > Samuel Benge wrote:
> >> The render itself is nothing amazing, but the possibilities
> >> represented by it are exciting!
> >>
> > Actually I thought the render itself *was* pretty amazing.
>
> Thanks Jim! I'm a little too self-critical sometimes, I guess :)
>
> Sam

I agree with Jim's comments, and add my own comments of "fantastic"

I've been wanting to do something like this, but had no clue how.
Nor even the knowledge to ask the question. I started searching with
the keywords: mineral, crystal and facet; but in over my head.

Thanks for sharing.
I'll be lirking around hoping to benefit from you hard work.

Leef_me