POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Wasting time (111KB JPEG) : Re: Wasting time (111KB JPEG) Server Time
2 Aug 2024 10:20:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Wasting time (111KB JPEG)
From: Stephen
Date: 21 Aug 2007 05:25:01
Message: <web.46caaf077e6f9a20c4e49fa40@news.povray.org>
Stefan Viljoen <spa### [at] removethispolardcom> wrote:
> "Stephen" <mcavoys_AT_aolDOT.com> wrote:
>
> > Stefan Viljoen <spa### [at] removethispolardcom> wrote:
> >> A Type-4 planoformic xenomorph forming a dimensionally compressed
> >> subtring metasphere to facilitate hyper-luminal velocity insertion.
> >>
> >> Translation: I had ten minutes to kill so I dreamed this up and some
> >> gobbledygook to go along with it.
> >> --
> >> Stefan
> >
> > Cover the metasphere. Mine eyes dazzle.
> >
> > Stephen
>
> Teeheehee - see my reply to Jim. As soon as the xenomorph successfully
> induces the entry singularity and drops of the face of the universe, all
> that offensive light is sucked in real tight-like... and perfect darkness
> ensues.
>
> :)
> --
> Stefan

Webster and first performed in 1614. (A sad life I live :-) It is often
used to convey a sense of sadness or grief at the passing of something
beautiful or if used in full the passing of someone who died too young. In
this case I use it in the former sense, maybe.
I like your explanation to Jim and it makes perfect sense to me.

Stephen