POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : MusicBox WIP : Re: MusicBox WIP Server Time
5 Aug 2024 22:18:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: MusicBox WIP
From: David E  LeMasters
Date: 11 Aug 2007 21:20:01
Message: <web.46be5f1eea822e119b0419b60@news.povray.org>
Thanks to everyone for your suggestions and comments.  I increased the color
saturation to rgb <4.0, 0.625, 0.0>, increased the specular and decreased
the roughness.  The orange is pretty close to the original now.
Yadgar, I scanned the label using a standard PC scanner, then used a
graphics paint program to crop and clean up the colors.

Thanks again Jim, Thomas, Alain, Tim, Cousin Ricky, and Yadgar.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'musicbox.jpg' (76 KB)

Preview of image 'musicbox.jpg'