POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : That cross, close up. : Re: That cross (attachment - 40.5kb jpg) Server Time
2 Aug 2024 18:12:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: That cross (attachment - 40.5kb jpg)
From: OpalPlanet
Date: 11 Aug 2007 02:45:00
Message: <web.46bd5ad01951ecc08c488cdf0@news.povray.org>

>      If it's beneficial for your job, why not? I think it was about a year
> ago(?) that it (Poser5) became free, and everyone scrambled to download it,
> including myself. It opens up a whole new dimension in 3D art.
>
>         ~Steve~

Well, it's not technically beneficial for my job, as I work for a planetary
science research institute. So, the only things I'm modelling for them are
stars, planets, moons, etc. :-)

However, I would love to have Poser to play around with myself, but I can't
seem to find a download link for 5. Do you have one? All the links I can
find redirect to Poser7, and I don't get paid enough for the stars and
planets stuff to buy that... :-)

- OpPl