POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : MusicBox WIP : MusicBox WIP Server Time
5 Aug 2024 22:19:56 EDT (-0400)
  MusicBox WIP
From: David E  LeMasters
Date: 9 Aug 2007 20:55:01
Message: <web.46bbb6fe8933609e9b0419b60@news.povray.org>
My grand-children have enjoyed playing this music box for quite some time.
I thought it might be an interesting subject to model.  I'm reasonably
happy with the modeling so far.  I still need to add a handle and record
storage slot on the back, but you can't see that from this angle.  I'm not
completely happy with the textures though.  I can't seem to get an orange
that as bright as the real thing.  The other colors are a bit flat too.
Any suggestion or comments would be appreciated.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'musicbox.jpg' (76 KB)

Preview of image 'musicbox.jpg'