POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.news-submissions : New POV-Ray Music Video available - Dance of the Technoids : Re: New POV-Ray Music Video available - Dance of the Technoids Server Time
26 Apr 2024 01:06:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New POV-Ray Music Video available - Dance of the Technoids
From: Drakonis
Date: 9 Aug 2007 15:00:01
Message: <web.46bb63801f16d0e7f281f53a0@news.povray.org>
"digitaldad" wrote:
> Hello Eduard,
> Really great to hear from you, I still look at your book from time to time
> and would like to see you write a new one on the currents versions of
> POV-Ray and MegaPOV-Ray.
>
> Your YouTube video is very good and should serve to inspire POV-Ray users.
>
> TTFN
> Digitaldad

Ha!  Hi Mark... Wow, good to hear from you too!  That book was a *lot* of
work, but I'm always glad to hear that it was helpful and went to good
homes :-)  Send me an e-mail and let me know what you are doing these days,
if you have a moment.  As far as future POV-Ray books, I'll defer to others
at this point, but I do have a number of other
writing/video/raytracing/music/Mac-software projects up my sleeve.  Now,
where did I put that spare-time capsule?
ttfn,
Eduard