POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Flower and Metal WIP4 : Re: Flower and Metal WIP4 Server Time
2 Aug 2024 10:27:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Flower and Metal WIP4
From: Janet
Date: 3 Aug 2007 22:40:00
Message: <web.46b3e5995963df1223a8f8a20@news.povray.org>
"Rune" <new### [at] runevisioncom> wrote:
> Not much may *seem* changed here, but I've worked a lot on the small
> details...

It looks great. I really like the frames and the colours are good. I don't
think it matters that some people say the stems look unhealthy. I think
they look quite interesting and go well with the rest ...and I don't think
they come off as unhealthy anyway :) I agree with no leaves! Also that its
hard to come up with a good name. "Ladder" and "Trellis" are the words that
come to my mind.

Janet

parrotdolphin.deviantart.com