POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Making clothers in Poser - Take 7 (WIP) : Re: Making clothers in Poser - Take 7c (final) Server Time
2 Aug 2024 18:11:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Making clothers in Poser - Take 7c (final)
From: Mike the Elder
Date: 18 Jul 2007 12:30:02
Message: <web.469e3ffe2229cae6c790d6d30@news.povray.org>
"Thomas de Groot" <t.d### [at] internlDOTnet> wrote:
> This is the final version of the Rais Abdul ibn Abdullah.
> Tweaked a number of different textures and maps and added a bit of wind.

I LOVE middle-eastern food, but it can have that effect ;-)

> I hope you like him my friends! He is ready to come upstage in the drama to
> unfold   :-)
>
> Thomas

Seriously, it's an unqualified success.  All the changes I can see are
definite improvements.  The red fabric looks much richer.  The black boots
seem much more appropriate. The drape and sweep of the fabric is more
dramatic. I'm really looking forward to seeing him "in action".

Regards,
Mike C.