POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Dog Kennel (Final) : Re: Dog Kennel (Final) Server Time
2 Aug 2024 12:21:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dog Kennel (Final)
From: Dave Blandston
Date: 16 Jul 2007 16:50:02
Message: <web.469bd911ca4a35c22f98a5e30@news.povray.org>
> Does 'fido' use the window to get inside?
> DLM

No, we close the window when our dog ("Hansi") is in the kennel. The reason
the fence doesn't cover the window is because my wife didn't want to look
out the window and see chain link fencing. I wanted a very secure kennel,
but I had to compromise a little with my wife. It worked out very well.
This was one area that POV helped a lot with during the design phase,
because we could try different things and see how it would look
aesthetically.